Friday, November 24, 2006

Holy Smokes I'm Cute!


Jenna is sporting a very cute sweater that was hand knitted for her...a gift from one of J's work friends, Nicole. It is about the sweetest little garment you've ever seen. And, not to be a big ole bragger, but I'd say Jenna looks pretty cute in it. She's my little fashion model here.

Each day I thank God for blessing us with this unbelievable little person. I don't know how long the euphoria and complete adoration of one's child lasts, but I hope this feeling I carry in my heart for her never ends.

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful! Our day was delightful. We had a house full of family...and all the food tasted great. I believe a good time was had by one and all. Jenna was such a trooper. She never fussed once and even ate dinner at the table with us like a big girl. (Peas and rice cereal...no turkey for her yet.)

1 comment:

Ben's Mom said...

If there was a word balloon over her head it would say "does this diaper make my butt look big?"