Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fun Times at the Smiths

Look at this little cutie walking around. Here Grama is holding her up, but now she doesn't need "the assist." She's growing up so fast. (Rudy was in every picture I took so please pardon his eye and ear below.)


No real commentary on the photo below except to say....cute, cute, cute. (And ornery!)



So, last weekend we went out and about as a family. We started in a cute white dress with a blue undershirt as we had a lovely brunch with Nana and Papa Phil. Miss Jenna really enjoyed her strawberries and got them ALL over her shirt.

Since we had other places to be (and because I have "mommy preparedness" in my favor) I changed her into a little pink and white outfit I had with us. We shopped all day with Grama and then met up with Uncle Chris, Auntie RD and cousin Ben for dinner. More strawberry mess all over our 2nd outfit...and we had one more errand to run. So Mommy took the less dirty blue shirt and put it back on with some unmatching shorts we'd just picked up on the clearance rack at Old Navy. We looked like trailer trash when we cruised into Target. A proud moment for us all. Outfit evolution depicted below. Spray and wash, anyone?

No comments: