Wednesday, September 26, 2007

No Theme Other Than Cuteness

So...I've been very remiss in my maternal paparazzi duties during the month of September. Now that we "found" the camera again, I've been stalking my child and taking tons of pictures of her just being her typical cute self. Hope you enjoy.


We bought a big stuffed dog at Costco that we named Snuggle Puppy. Jenna loves to give it hugs. And so apparently does Duncan. He thinks it is his to snuggle with.



The one above is especially for Cynthia. Looks like Jenna is doing the "downward facing dog" yoga pose in honor of you. We miss you!!!!


She's just cute here. No special occassion or event...again I was stalking her and snapping pics. I like this one.

And lastly, I first made the Princess unhappy so that I could capture a timeless (any photo in B&W is considered "timeless" by my standards) image of her crying. Cute even here...although only cute for a photo. Semi irritating if part of a tantrum or something...especially when we're in public...but I digress.



Hey Grandmothers...keep your shorts on. I'm sure I just told her she couldn't have some dangerous or sharp instrument she was playing with! I promise I'm not torturing "your" baby.

1 comment:

Ben's Mom said...

Are you sure you werent poking her with a sharp stick?