Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Naming Mystery Solved? Nope!

We've been cramping our brains trying to come up with our son's name. The following could be some light at the end of the tunnel...or not.

So, my nephew was over this past weekend and we had the following conversation:

Ben: "Auntie Erin, what is in your tummy?" (Gaping at my enormity)
Me: "A baby boy."
Ben: "What's his name?"
Me: "I don't know what his name is yet, Ben. What do you think it should be?"
Ben: "I think his name should be (pause) Horn Head."

Thusly, why you don't let a 4 year old name your child.
Some pics of the wee ones of late.

Auntie Erin (aka Mom) made home made whipped cream and the kids got to lick the beaters. Hey...wait a minute Duncan...not you!!!!!

Ben wearing Jenna's NASA suit. Must be expecting a space flood!

The kids being tossed in a towel. Great fun!

1 comment:

RylansMom said...

I wanted to name Chad 'Cocoa Puff'...looking back that's a great name for him! HAHAHA...I