Friday, July 25, 2008

Kyle's Cuteness...In Still Photos

Not that I'm totally "on the ball" but am thinking of sending out birth announcements. So...I've been attempting to capture some decent photos.

These are from one such attempt. Kinda cute pics...very cute kid. The second shot you can see his budding talent already impersonating Elvis. Hello Vegas, here we come.

Kyle dreams a lot when he's in my arms and his facial expressions are awesome when he's in REM sleep. I've been trying to get a pic of when he's grinning really big because it is so cute. (Hard to grab the camera fast enough.) I caught a decent sleep smile the other day. It is a bit out of focus because he was so close to me (in my arms.) I can't wait till he REALLY starts smiling because it looks like the kid is going to have a great grin!


This next pic is just a cute one of him sleeping. Check out the cheeks on this kid!! Don't cha want to kiss him repeatedly?

And this last photo, I just really love. Actually, I really love the kid in the photo, but the pic is a pretty good one if I do say so myself. This was yet another attempt at getting announcement photos. I may or may not ever succeed with announcements, but at least we'll have lots of photos from my attempts.


Can you believe he's 5 weeks old today? Time flies and its funny how it seems Kyle has always been a part of our lives. I don't know...maybe that is sleep deprivation talking but it really does seem like he's been with us forever.

1 comment:

The G's said...

That is the sweetest little face. He sure is growing fast. When do you have to go back to work?