Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Two Months and Too Cute

The title of this post comes from the fact that Kyle is 2 months old today. We go to his 2 month appt tomorrow. (Yucky first vaccinations, too!) I'm sure he is going to be in the 100th % range with regard to his weight. He's quite the eater and luckily for him, there's plenty to be eaten. haha.

This post will be a random selection of photos from the last couple days. The commentary will likely be random, too as I'm in a saucy mood today.

You've most likely heard the phrase, "Just Ducky?" Well, Kyle was "Just Froggy" this morning with his cool froggy blanket and froggy outfit.

Mommy is funny. She makes me smile.


Three of my four kids. Jenna, Kyle and Rudy-dog. Duncan was nowhere close by since both kids were present AND neither had the lure of food.

"I love Grama and she loves me." She actually jumped on Grama's lap and told Daddy to take their picture, but then refused to smile or look at the camera. Ah, 2-year olds are so much fun!!!!!!

******* No Babies Were Injured In The Taking Of The Following 2 Pictures!!!!***********


Again, in my attempts to get both kids together, I placed Kyle between my legs and balanced Jenna across them. Doesn't it look like she's crushing him and then laughing about it? And in the second photo, doesn't it look like he's pushing her off? hahaha. Maybe I spend too much time looking at the kids' pictures. Be advised...it IS entirely possible that I've actually lost it mentally.


Jenna fails to get the subtle nuances of how to use a recliner for lounging.

Jenna answers the age old question about women ever having enough jewelry as she attempts to put one more item on. Note the snappy headband just over her eyes. hahahahaha


Daddy makes me very, very happy. (Aren't I a chunky boy?)

Mommy was attempting to be "artistic" taking a picture of the sleeping baby in the mirror. This is harder than you might think to get a shot without the flash and seeing the reflection of the camera. And yes, super nice spit-up on my sleeve, huh?


"Mommy, take my picture!" Weird smile but at least she smiled for this picture.

I call these his pistachio jammies. They are the most yummy shade of green with brown stripes. I really feel like pistachio pudding all of a sudden. Do they even make that anymore?



More Kyle Smiles. I simply CAN'T get enough.


"Oh, are you taking pictures of Kyle? Great...I'll just run over and get in the shot, too. Whew, you almost missed the chance to get a picture of me."

"Daddy, take a nap!!!!!" Its a big game at our house. Don't they look alike?

OK, that's all the random-ness I have for the moment. Feel free to leave a random comment, if you'd like.

2 comments:

RylansMom said...

You crack me up. Cute pictures!! Yes, they still make pistachio pudding, I have some!!! HAHAHA

Ginette said...

I love the random pictures because it gives me a little window into what your days are like. Kyle IS super cute when he smiles...he looks like such a little man!