Thursday, October 02, 2008

Kyle - Mommy's Little Man

I did one of those step on the scale with the baby, step on alone and subtract the difference routines today. According to our home scale (which may or may not be accurate) Mr. Kyle weighs 17lbs. He's not even quite 4 months old yet. He's a big boy. So, I took some very unflattering (and yet so darned cute!) pictures of him with no clothes on.


Check out my belly. Don't cha want to kiss it?


After his big prison break, Kyle takes a snooze. Seriously, I don't think I'm EVER this relaxed.

Kyle loves his new exersaucer. I can see many good moments being spent here...safe from running 2 year olds and dogs. (New to him but purchased from Craig's list.) Whomever Craig is, we sure do love his list. :-)


And finally, a GREAT pic of the kids together in Mama's bed. Sadly, Jenna has food on her face and Kyle's shirt is covered in drool..and Daddy's elbo is in frame. Oh well.

No comments: