This site contains the ramblings of a working mom who loves to write about her amazing children, adoring (and equally adored) husband, awesome family and all the things that happen in our world.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Silly Billies
Not a huge amount of news or info. Just posting some silly photos of the kids from the week.
No joke, this was the ridiculously LAME cowgirl hat that came with Jenna's cowgirl costume. Um, really a cowgirl hat?
However, this bucket looks mighty cute on her head. :-)
Gearing up to be a cowboy by riding the daylights out of the rocking horse. This was shortly before the horse bucked him up over the front. haha
Hey! What is this thing?
For real, he is about the cutest ever...especially in his little golfer hat. Even without a shirt, he's a cute little man.
Oh my goodness, could she be ANY cuter? We were getting ready to head out to swimming lessons. She's such a cute patoot.
I ALSO think your kids are SO cute...but I especially love seeing how much you delight in them too. It makes me feel not so crazy for how much I laugh at my peanut. ;)
And PS...seriously about that "cowgirl hat"? That is NOT okay. They apparently need to watch a western movie, or just fly to Texas, or something. How is that even close to a cowgirl hat!? Ha!
2 comments:
I ALSO think your kids are SO cute...but I especially love seeing how much you delight in them too. It makes me feel not so crazy for how much I laugh at my peanut. ;)
And PS...seriously about that "cowgirl hat"? That is NOT okay. They apparently need to watch a western movie, or just fly to Texas, or something. How is that even close to a cowgirl hat!? Ha!
Post a Comment