Due to how large the last post was with 2 videos, I'm putting the still shots from our vacation in a second post.

Gorgeous course with beautiful mountains surrounding.

The resort had 2 Troon championship courses. One day Mommy rode with Daddy and another day, Daddy played alone. And yet another day, Daddy took the princess and her tiny little clubs out. Honestly, could she be cuter?

Family fun included skipping stones on a pond.

They had a cool mile long canal with several boats that would take you to any of the multiple stops and/or allow you to ride around for fun.

Mommy and Daddy had a date night.

Lounge lizards.

The tutu, which has been worn all day and night every day since Christmas 08 was even a great accessory over the bathrobe. Add your golf hat and some crocs and you are one stylish babe!

The view from one of our room's balconies. Gorgeous!

Sunset over the mountains from our balcony.

Daddy and kids playing in a grassy area on the property.

Brotherly love? Negative...we made her kiss him.

Jenna and Kyle sitting in a tree. K. I. S. S. I. N. G. hahaha

A still shot of the slide and the splash pool.

A couple of the other pools...notice how few people are there? Yep, it was us, us and us.
I could have posted a dozen more shots...but they would likely have been just of the waterslide. haha. If anyone wants details, then I'd be happy to share where this was. High, high recommendations to anyone who wants a laid back fun family vacation. Cheers!
2 comments:
ok, so where was this?! I wanna go, I wanna go! What were the rooms like, hotel style, suites, kitchens?! Let me know!!!
WOW. This place is beautiful! But what REALLY made me want to leave a comment...is that I LOVE that picture of the kids in the tree! Great shot!
Post a Comment