Monday, October 23, 2006

Expanded Family


We're just unbelievably delighted and blessed to have found Cynthia to care for Jenna since Mommy has had to go back to work. Hard to believe I've been back at work for 4 full weeks now. And amazing how things at work are very much the same as when I left, despite the many things that have changed. But I digress.

As you can see, Jenna is just tickled getting to hang out with Cynthia all day. She has a beautiful heart and she lovingly cares for our tiny angel. Somehow that makes it slightly easier to leave her knowing she's in such capable hands ... as Cynthia has already raised 3 great kids of her own and even has a gorgeous grand-daughter.

Feel free to call our house and say hello to her. If she doesn't pick up, just speak on the machine so she'll know you're a friendly voice (not a sales person.) haha.

I'll post later this week. Be well.

1 comment:

Ben's Mom said...

O.k, she does not look old enough to have grand children. Jenna definatly looks like she enjoys her company, what a gift!