Sunday, June 24, 2007

Head Games

Jenna has gotten into sticking EVERYTHING on her head lately. I think it started off with playing peek-a-boo by pulling a blanket or shirt up over her face and head...now it has progressed. One example that I will not be showing as a photo here for obvious reasons...She'll pick up dad's boxers from the bathroom floor while he's in the shower and come running around the house looking though a leg hole.

She took Daddy's hat and sported it around the living room. Then she let mommy put a bow in her hair (for a short amount of time...just long enough to mess her hair up totally before us getting to dinner giving her a spike of hair that wouldn't lay down.)



For this last picture, when I look at it, all I can think of is a quote from one of my all time favorite movies Raising Arizona. "Boy, you've got a panty on your head."

No comments: