Monday, July 02, 2007

And I Think We'll Call Her...

This week, we're calling Jenna "Crash" because she took another tumble onto the back patio but luckily caught herself on her forehead. This happened Saturday. Here you can see the bump on her head and the remains of the chin incident just 5 days prior. Urgh.




And, I'm totally loving having Jenna turned forwards in the car. I was sharing just the tiniest piece of chocolate bar with her while driving home from the pharmacy yesterday, and I turned around to see one totally brown hand (which I had to clean before I'd even pick her up) and this bunch of candy mess on her face. I called her "Choco" for the rest of the day. Might be hard to see the detail, but she even had it on her eyelid.


1 comment:

Ben's Mom said...

I seriously thought the chocolate picture was crash blood. In which case I thought it was very blogger-ific of you to take pictures of the crash victim before you cleaned her up!