Sunday, July 29, 2007

You Belong In The Zoo



We had a fun family outing this morning at the San Diego Zoo. Above two family photos. Jenna who as you may have noted in the last post LOVES her little car absolutely pitched a fit and full on cried when we tried to put her in this little jeep next to the monkey, hence why Mommy is driving.

Grama joined us for our adventure. (top right) Sadly, Miss Jenna has had a fever the last couple days and just wasn't quite herself. She got scared by a lot of the animals and cried real tears several times. She was horrified by the giant turtles, which is why we think this photo below is so funny.

She seemed pretty brave when we were attempting to pet the goats, until the goat actually came over to be petted. She hated the noise that the peacock made and cried so badly we ended up leaving. So, I guess I retract that opening statement...maybe it wasn't as fun as I thought. Oh well, next time.

No comments: