Friday, August 10, 2007

I Really Am A Girl

So, my child is a few days short of 15 months and she's still a bit shy in the hair dept. I know this, therefore I dress her in pink every day...and yet everyone still tells me how cute my little boy is. (Grumble!!!)

So I went to get her some of those dumb headband things. She actually seemed to like them and didn't immediately rip them off. As a matter of fact, she was trying to put all the colors on at once. Sorry to say, I couldn't get her to actually hold still and look at the camera smiling so this is the best you get for a photo.

Then, she thought it would be fun to see how Duncan looked in a headband. He's not quite as cute wearing it! Poor tortured doggies at our house.

No comments: