Monday, August 20, 2007

A Piece of History



Last weekend, we were fortunate enough to get to go see The Dead Sea Scrolls. It was ridiculously crowded and Jenna lost patience near the end of our journey, but I can't even put words to how amazing and facinating it was to actually see text from the book of psalms on a scroll (among other treasures.) If you come to visit San Diego, you should make this a stop on your tour. It will be here until December 07. Just plan to take your time because there is a lot to see, read and hear. No photos inside, but here we are outside the museum. Thanks Mom/Grama for our tickets!!!!!!!



And, here is the princess checking out the flowers. I somehow doubt she could be sweeter. :-)

1 comment:

Ben's Mom said...

Are you sure she isnt just peeing in the grass? I know Ben loves to water the plants!