Also, apologies for the exceptionally poor lighting in the pics. Daddy left me alone with the new camera and apparently, I cannot be trusted with nice things. :-)
Sunday, February 03, 2008
3-2-1 Blast Off
Daddy bought Jenna the cutest NASA flight suit when he went on a business trip . She loves to wear it and even puts on some cute snow boots to wear as her space boots. She's such a riot. Note, she put the hat on backwards, not Mommy.

Also, apologies for the exceptionally poor lighting in the pics. Daddy left me alone with the new camera and apparently, I cannot be trusted with nice things. :-)
Also, apologies for the exceptionally poor lighting in the pics. Daddy left me alone with the new camera and apparently, I cannot be trusted with nice things. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute beyond belief, but I've seen her and I believe her!
Uncle Chris is going to be SOOO jealous! He has wanted that suit for Ben for 2 years! But she sure does make it look cute.
Post a Comment