So...the Smiths just returned from a quick jaunt up north to glorious Anahiem, CA. We decided to take some family time in the middle of a winter week and were rewarded with a Disney experience that was all about the experience and NOT about standing in stupid lines. It was awesome. And the weather was glorious. We drove up and hung out at Downtown Disney one night, did Disneyland the next day and California Adventure the following day. We stayed at a super dumpy hotel just across the street. It was having trouble earning both of it's 2 star rating. haha. But, the price was right and so was the walking distance to get to the parks.
Here are some of the silly photos from this trip. And yes, save the commentary, I know I'm looking VERY pregnant in the pics.
Family photo #1.
Family Photo #258 (Yes, this is sarcasm.)
Jenna finally agreed to let Dad drive on the Autopia...mainly because she couldn't see over the dashboard.


Jenna...so proud of herself for something.
Close to nap time and not caring about anyone with a large head and silly clothes. No, not talking about Daddy.
Naptime in the stroller while Daddy rode some "big kid" rides.
Jenna LOVED the kid area at Toon Town. She cried and cried and cried when we dragged her away from the slide. Looks like we'll be getting a slide, soon!


This will become a family tradition, I think.
Me; squeezing the Matterhorn.
I look gorgeous, Dah-ling!
Mr. and Mrs. Smith meet Mr. and Mrs. Incredible.
Snow White? Who is that? Characters continue to fail to impress.
On the merry-go-round at CA Adv. The one at Disney was closed. :-(
Dad and Jenna with Goofy.













4 comments:
Next time you guys are up here let us know!!! Sydney and I would love to join you at Disneyland! Also, you guys are welcome to stay with us too!!! Please ask! We would love to have you!
Looks like fun. Glad it wasn't too crowded.
Wish we were there with you all! Looks like fun!! I've been hearing from Sierra and their fun times lately at Disney...maybe we'll try it soon!!
PS Oh yeah-you KNOW I can eat some Cotton Candy! MMMMmmmmm
Post a Comment