My brother and his wife had some unbelievably gorgeous family photos taken of themselves and my amazingly cute nephew, Collin. While we were in KS this week, we asked if their photog would be able to sneak us in because I think she just takes magical pictures of kids. She was able to see us on mega short notice, which was cool.
Our little peeps were not in the photo spirit for long so who knows what we got.(And my hair was so ugly that day!) The photog puts a couple sneak peeks on her blog before we get the link for proofs and I'm crazy in love with the collage of Kyle and the tutu shot of Jenners. Can't wait to see the rest.
www.eglassphotography.com/eglassphotographyblog
Hope you enjoy. And if you go back a couple posts, you'll see Collin, Shan and Kim.Epic shots of them!
Pics and KS trip details soon. Am posting this from the car on the way to the airport to head home to SD.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh my gosh, jenna must have loved all the pink tutu-ness! the pics are beautiful, love the montage of kyle faces! you could totally do one of those "what's your mood today?" signs with that. and you and j look lovely as always!
How could they not be great when you have such a beautiful family! Can't wait to see the rest of them! How was KS?
Oh Deb, it was sooooooooooooo cold. Holy cow!! It is entirely clear to me why we pay the prices we do to live in SD. I'll be just fine if I never live in the cold again. Are you guys going to KS?
Oh my...these pix are so cute! I can't wait to hear about your trip. Talk to you after the Holidays!! We have 15 people here.
We are staying here this year. My folks are here for the holidays. It has been quite cold here but no snow. What did Jenna think of the cold weather? BTW, you need to get on facebook!
OKKKKK...I've waited long enough for more pix. Also, the G's are right you NEED TO GET ON FACEBOOK.
Post a Comment