Well, it seems he's "trying" to communicate. Sadly, I don't speak screech and he doesn't speak English yet so we're challenged in our attempts to talk. But, he is cute so he gets his way most of the time.
Since you are fluent and literate, (I assume since you're reading this) please be kind enough to leave a comment once in a while. I know it's lame, but I really need the affirmation. haha.
5 comments:
aHHHHHHHHHAAAHH! EEEEEHHHHH! There are some vowel sounds for ya!
I affirm you! I love love LOVE your blog posts! It is so fun to see Kyle...big boy now...sitting up all by himself...eeeeeking! :)
I am a Jenna Journals Junkie...and need my weekly fix! Keep on posting girlfriend.
Love it when they start talking! :)
Take care,
Lori Teigen
+1 Comment
-Daniel
I am pretty sure he said " I want to go back to Kansas and visit again". That's my interpretation. Love ya, Heather
Post a Comment