Sunday, February 01, 2009

Kyle's Smiles

I fear my endeavors to capture equal photos of Kyle in his childhood as compared to Jenna perhaps have backfired. All these photos that I just pulled from the camera are of him and I seem to have only taken one or two of Jenna during the month of January. Oooops. Anyway, lots of cute pics of the baby-man.

Yummy! Corn... or some form of it.
Snoozing with pops. As Kyle gets older he looks identical to dear old dad.

Honest to goodness, this is NO exaggeration. This is literally the FIRST time in Kyle's life that Jenna asked to hold him. So we let her and we grabbed a couple snaps. haha. It didn't last long.


Kyle has started the backwards scoot and always seems to end up wedged under the couch. He should be crawling soon...unless his sister continues to put lame hats on him. Kind of reminds you of, "You want fries with that?"

Overall, he's super cute!

Kyle is much more skilled in eating now but had to snap a pic with carrots on his face (and above his eye.)

And last but not least... What girl doesn't love to curl up in bed with a good mystery? Jenna declared this was her favorite book, then started to read aloud to me, "Once upon a time." haha

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I like the picture of Kyle's belly poking out while Jenna holds holds him.