Jenna is little miss giggle girl lately. We think she's hysterical and what's even funnier are the looks on her face our new camera is catching in mid-laughter. I hope these pics make you smile. Baby laughter is about the best sound ever.
They actually don't even look like her but just know she was busting up in both photos. One in the tub (notice the water droplets as she was splashing Mommy) and the other after bath getting pj's on with Mommy tickling her.
****
In other news, Jenna is really starting to develop her speaking ability. She's popping off with new words almost daily. The other day she was reading a toy ad from the Sunday paper and pointed and said, "Elmo." Now I'd like to be clear, we don't (yet) have an Elmo. I have no idea where she learned it. Things like that just come out, and it tickles & surprises us.
Grama taught her to say, "Ho, Ho, Ho." every time she sees Santa. It is very cute.
But don't get all crazy planning to call and see if she'll perform tricks. Some words are spotty as to when she says them. But more are coming all the time.
Went to the doc's today. She's 25lbs...and let me say I feel every pound of it when carrying her around all the time. That's 50% percentile for weight. She's 33 inches tall, which is 90% percentile for height. Let's hope she's blessed with both her uncles' tall, thin body types!!!
That's it for now. Headed to KS next week to see the fam. I'm very excited about that!! I'm sure I'll have some cool pics to post from our visit.
Peace and joy to you all during the holiday season.
2 comments:
Oh...so cute. They did make me smile. I can't wait for the laughing stage with Dayla. I agree that I think kid laughs are the best. Have fun in KS!!
1st of all...It is about time you posted new pics! And second...look at the water droplets that new camera caught!! Woohoo!
Post a Comment