Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Holidays Are Upon Us

So, you may notice the posting time is in the middle of the week. Nope, I'm not goofing off at work. We were supposed to head to KS today to be with my family, but gross weather is keeping us out of KC for now. We're hoping to go tomorrow, weather permitting.


So, I figured I'd use this time to put a couple updated photos on the blog so that you could enjoy some of our recent moments celebrating the holidays. (And might I add an editorial note here. Having Jenna has brought a renewed excitement for Christmas to me. I have thoroughly enjoyed shopping for toys for her. I love buying for others, but buying stuff for your own kid is so cool.)


Now that the princess has some hair, mommy decided that we should try to look like a Who from Whoville. Isn't she cute?






We did our traditional family photos with Santa. Jenna was all crazy saying Ho, Ho, Ho over and over. So cute. All was well in every photo where Mommy held Jenna, but when left alone with Santa...





Mommy did some holiday baking and Thaise was there to supervise the princess so she wouldn't get injured on something hot. We taught Jenna the art of licking the bowl. She caught on really fast. Is she her Mama's kid or what?





Because we didn't fly out this morning, Jenna decided to unpack some of Daddy's cold weather gear and model it for us. Hopefully we'll get to use this tomorrow.





Think as long as I have a bit of free time now, I'm going to get to work on our holiday letter. Peace y'all!

No comments: