Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Boy...Oh, Boy!

Mr. Kyle and his smile make me enormously happy. And lucky for me, he wields that smile all the time! He's a super, super happy baby. We're so lucky to have two happy kids. (Kyle is still a TERRIBLE sleeper, but that doesn't effect his mood...just mommy's.) Here are some pics of our little dude from the last 2 weeks.


Look how grown up he looks in his little "man outifit" that he wore today.

What an ornery smile after his bath.

Kyle loves the red car as much as Jenna loved it when she was a wee one.
Standing up in the crib or bathing with his sis...he's all smiles.

Doesn't this look like a prison jumpsuit?
I'm only including this photo as an illustration that there is ALWAYS a dog nose or dog rear from every photo session. Urgh!

3 comments:

Margie Pruter said...

The one of him in the tub - he looks just like his sister.

Ginette said...

Dayla had a pink "prison jumpsuit" outfit that I loved. I love Kyle's green one too!

Okay seriously, Kyle does smile SO MUCH and it is cuter then words can express. He has the cutest smile ever.

Nicholle said...

Very cute! I LOVE all the chubs on Kyle!