Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oooooh, New Blog! - UPDATED

I'm such a nerdly dork but just had to share!

We are starting a new PETCO blog and I've actually been asked to write postings for it. I'm ridiculously excited because you know how I love to blog, so I figured it would be a great venue to write even more junk. AND it is a great way to share my passion for my beloved kids and my dogs, as that will be the theme I follow when writing my posts.

http://www.petcoscoop.com/

No stories from me yet (might help if I wrote a few, huh?) but I encourage you to bookmark the site and check it regularly. You never know when a blog from me might appear and in the meantime, you could enjoy some great pet related info and engage in some pet related dialogue.

Let me know your thoughts!!!!

*******************
Story from me on there. Check it out and feel free to leave comments. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

Hi,
Sorry it has taken me so long to get over here. Your babies are beautiful. I have heard a lot about them through my mom. I will have to fallow your blog and keep up on your cuties. Thanks for stopping by :)