Jenna started asking if we could go fly a kite last fall. Like any other parent, I set out to make my child's wishes come true. Who knew kites were seasonal items, even in San Diego? But, we were out shopping the other day and stumbled across a whole spring-time kite section, so I let Jenna pick out her new Barbie kite.
There is actually a park called Kite Park that always has a lovely breeze, so last weekend, Jenna took her new kite for a spin. The excitement wore off quickly and then she chose to play on the playground equipment for the rest of the time at the park.
Oh well. Thank goodness we only spent $3.50 on the kite.
1 comment:
Too cute...Rylan has been asking to fly a kite too. It looks like an awesome park too. I think I know where it is. How fun! :)
Post a Comment