Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dorky Stuff From The Last Couple Weeks


I'm embarrased that I entertain my daughter by blowing raspberries on the sliding glass door till she squeals in delight...but was pretty grossed out when she emulated it on the screen door. That could NOT have tasted good.

We still haven't gotten past this whole "thing on our head" phase. I believe this is Jenna's Sea World lunch box.
And well, this next object likely needs no explanation. If you can't determine what it is on her head, you'll likely recognize it worn as a back-pack.


~*~*~*~
The big annual Miramar Air Show was a couple weeks ago. The base is very close to our house, and the pilots use our canyon to turn around in. Here are a couple shots I was able to snap of the Thunderbirds (Blue Angels couldn't come this year) as they flew directly in front of us in the canyon or directly over our house. Please be advised, I do not have a real zoom on my camera...I was just able to snap these cuz they were close. Cool, huh?
Day One - Sunshine
Day 2- Cloudy

No comments: