Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Silly Stuff To Share

When I came home from work last evening, this is what our front yard looked like. I laughed so hard I had to come in and grab the camera. We have a totally funny almost-4 year old neighbor, Dante who likes to toss balls into our front yard and Jenna thinks it is like an Easter egg hunt for her to come out and discover them.

Somehow, I don't know if this adds to or detracts from our curb appeal.


Jenna loves the new toy vacuum I bought her over the weekend. She pushes it and pulls it and dances to it's songs. I find myself saddened by the fact that it doesn't actually suck up dog hair. I mean really...she could be doing some housework while she plays, right? Oh well.


Last evening Grama came over and we went to dinner and then out shopping for a bit. Miss Jenna had a great time doing her own shopping. Why do merchants put interesting things to toddlers on such low shelves?

We only "had to" buy one thing that we didn't really want or need. It could have been much worse and more expensive. But a good time was had by all...except maybe for the clerks.

No comments: