A couple weeks ago, we went to the pier to take some pics of the kids for Easter photos for grandparents. I love this pic. I think it looks like a catalogue photo for the dress. (More photos from this session soon.)
And it leads my rambling mind to ask...when exactly did a picture of my child become suitable to present "as a gift" for an occassion? Did it happen when I gave birth? Did I evolve into thinking that receiving a picture of Jenna is a present? I don't know. Thoughts from other mothers?
2 comments:
Very Cute Picture. You know I need Rhea Dawn to take some pix of Rylan at the beach next time we are there....
I definitely look at a picture of Jenna as a gift, and thanks! If a picture is worth a thousand words, this shot is the gift that keeps on giving.
Post a Comment