I think every time someone sees the enormity of my ever growing stomach, they ask if we've picked a name for our son. And my answer is that we're working on it. So, this will be a photo free post, but I am hoping to get some comments/feedback. Let me preface that invitation for comments just a tiny bit, however.
I can completely understand why many parents-to-be absolutely refuse to discuss names with others before they give birth. You would not believe the amount of completely rude comments people make about names you're actually considering naming your child. It always strikes me as odd that people would be so thoughtless, and I wonder if they regret their words when people actually name their kids something that they've made a tacky remark about.
I'd like to share our current* top picks and perhaps get a vote of which ones you like best.
These are listed in no particular order: Joel, Lucas, Ryan, Joshua
We look forward to your vote.
*subject to change based on hormones and time
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What? No votes? People are so shy. I like this post! (well, I do like to share my oppinion).
Joshua or Lucas. Those are my picks. Can't decided which, I like them both a lot. Might I suggest combining the two, Joshua Lucas has a nice ring to it. :)
Good Luck.
I like Ryan or Joshua....
Josh and Lucas
What about the name Jayce??? Jenna and Jayce....
Post a Comment