Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Hunt (and stuff)

Yep, this post is a bit tardy in going up. Was meaning to post the video of Jenna's first Easter Egg hunt but it was a 4 minute video so a bit too big to post. Sorry!


During the hunt. She especially loved the Elmo eggs.

Here she is with her basket full of goodies. She had a good time (and I think Dad did too as he "pre-found" her eggs and helped her to see them.)


Grama gave Miss Jenna some fun Non-Egg related presents, including this awesome little pop-up house. Grama even got in with her. (What a brave and nimble woman!)



It was a great day. We had a lovely lunch outside with Grama, Uncle Greg, Aunt Judy and Judy's mom. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Then, we had Easter dinner at our place with Phil and Kenda. Another lovely meal outside.
Then we headed to the office to hide 350 plastic eggs for my staff to find. Whew, I was EXHAUSTED after such a long day!!!!

No comments: