************
My first endorsement (and site that I'll link to my nav bar) comes from a woman who served as a HUGE inspiration to me. I've worked with Renee for several years but we've always been in different departments in different buildings from each other so we don't see each other daily. She has two gorgeous kids, and I was her friend through both pregnancies.
One day, I ran into her in the lunchroom and almost fell over at how HOT she was. I asked what she'd done to lose weight and she shared with me that Medifast was her secret to weight loss. She'd finally found something that helped her take off the baby weight and keep it off. So, last summer, I researched it, then tried it and lost 38lbs before I got pregnant. It was truly working for me, too. And trust me, I've tried many different approaches over the years. I know that after our son is born, I will go back to it.
Renee was with me the whole time I was on the program. She was supportive and encouraging just because she's that awesome of a person. But, she's taken it to the next level to become an actual coach for people who want to finally be free of those extra pounds. I'm so very proud of her.
I've included photos of her before and after her 39lb loss. Isn't she gorgeous?


So, if you'd like to learn more about Medifast and losing weight, please feel free to click on her link below. You can email her and ask questions, etc. from her site. And if now isn't the time...the link will be available on the right if you're ever interested.
Go Mama Go! Way to launch a business that is all about being healthy for your family!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment