Friday, September 12, 2008

Dangerous and Dorky Fun

I know this is not super safe but this photo session was inspired by my friend Daniel's nephew, James. I saw the cutest pic of him in a shopping cart and have been wanting to do it ever since. Kyle is finally big enough to hold his head up (but almost too big for the cart) and Jenna was certainly game to push him around so here we go....whee.

Jenna takes off like a flash, then turns to head down the side of the house with her newest playmate. Mom stopped that.

Little Miss Speedy started to run. When Mom made her stop, Kyle was displeased. Safety is seldom fun.
Jenners taking a turn in the cart. (Funny, she'll sit in this cart but protests about cart-sitting in any store.)
Here's where the word "Dorky" fun came into the title. Jenna is such a riot and teaches us that darned near anything can be a fashionable accessory. Look out Dior and Chanel.

1 comment:

Ginette said...

AWESOME! Thanks for the shout out...although the pics of Jenna pushing aroung Kyle I think are much more hysterical! They made me laugh out loud. :) I love their faces (they look like they are both having a blast!)