Monday, September 08, 2008

Serious Votes Needed!!!!!!!!

OK, so I'm just about sick of my hair and am ready to make a major, major change. It is to the middle of my back and all I ever do is pull it up into a ponytail. So...

Here are the 2 hairstyles I really like. Can you kindly use the voting function to the upper right and give me your thoughts by this Saturday? And, I'd appreciate any comments or thoughts. Thanks.

Option A
Option B
Now VOTE (please!) I will post a photo once I get my haircut (provided it looks good.)

5 comments:

GrannieYaYa said...

I hate choice B. It looks like you'd be competing with Miss Tornado Head. You have beautiful hair. Make the most of it.

heather said...

I think option B would be easier, and with two kids it's all about what's quick and easy

Ginette said...

I will vote for choice A, but I have to say that I am LOVING your hair long. I think it looks beautiful. But I understand about wanting a change. :)

Sydney's Mommy said...

think quick and easy! you have 2 kiddos!

Ben's Mom said...

Option B not an option. Option. Very cute...but still looks like work. You know no one's hair just stands up and poofs on it own like that. Then your back to a pony tail....but shorter.